Today’s Question of the day on Small Claims court comes from George Peters.
Hello SK, Can you tell me why its better to have you serve legal paperwork than the sheriff office? I like to know why you are better? Thank you and love your #QOTD, you rock!!!!!
Good question of the day George, and I would be more then happy to answer this for you! Process Serving is not an easy job, there are benefits’ with using us ( A private Process Server) or having the sheriff serve your legal documents . I will explain the cons and pros of having a licensed and bonded Process Server ( Like our company) serve your paperwork VS the sheriff office So below I will have a list of why it is better to have our office VS the sheriff’s office serve them. The choice is up to you, but we do everything we can to go above and beyond for our clients. .

Having the Sheriff serve your paperwork
– The cost is $40.00
– They wear a uniform

– Limited number of attempts on process serving
– They hold on to your legal documents and don’t serve it right away, and wait until they have a group of serves in that area .
– They will type a proof of service BUT WILL NOT FILE IT!
– If they cannot get it personally served, they will charge you again after the 3td attempt and you end up paying more.
-If they can NOT serve it after 3 attempts than your screwed and have to pay to have it reserved.

Having us / Private Process Server Serve Your Small Claims
– The cost is $65.00 for unlimited attempts on defendant if service is in southern California , $85.00 if Northern California
– Service go’s out within 48 hours ( In Southern California )
– We make every attempt to get your papers personally served and if we can’t than we will substitute serve your small claims * SUB SERVE IS LEGAL AND ALLOWED BY LAW ON A Small Claims Case
-We type and file the proof of service all for you. So we take care of all the hard work for you
– It is easier for us to get defendants served because we are incognito, so we blend in and get your papers served with all our recourses to get them serve

– We are not in a sheriff uniform
-We do not drive a police car

At EZ Small Claims/Yale Attorney Service we have very high standards for our Process Servers and we always go above and beyond for each of our clients. Its important to hire a company you trust and with being in business since February 1984 with over 32 years experience we treat each of our clients like family. We have very high standards of respect, honest, integrity for not just our process server but for everyone who is a part of EZ Small Claims team. Our mission is to help each of our clients from start to finish with the entire process. So if you are needed assistance for Small Claims, Court Running, Process Serving we are here for you! We have a 5 star rating for our service on our face book page, and on our Google+ page. Call us today at (909) 986-0883 or visit our website at

Do you have a Question Of The Day for me? Would you like to ask a question on Small Claims ? Than please send your #QOTD to SK and I will answer it in my SKQOTD on Small Claims Court. Please email your questions to my email address at::
and ask any questions you have on Small Claims Small Claims court and I will be happy to answer any question you have.

Kindest Regards,

SK Strong
EZ Small Claims
Top Small Claims Specialist In Southern California
#EZSmallClaims #EZSmallClaimsSmallClaimsMadeEZ #MakeSureYourCallingOurNumberOrYouWillBeTakenAdvanageOf
#SmallClaimsHelp #SmallClaimsQuestions #FAQ #DocumentPreparationByAnLDL 

Question Of The Day on Small Claims Suing Someone That Don’t Live In CA ? Now what ?

Alright Fans, I have a new #SKQOTD on #SmallClaimsCourt for you #QuestionOfTheDaySmallClaimsCourt
I have a new question of the day for #SmallClaimsCourt .
Dear SKAY , I am confused can you sue someone in California if they live in another state ? For example . I was scammed in one of those pyramids scheme! I thought I could learn the secrets of his trade and be a Millionaire! I know as I write this that sounds stupid but he really sold me on this . I paid him $4,599 dollars but he’s not in California he lives in Texas and I live in Moreno Valley CA! Can I sue him here or not ? Thank you so much I can’t tell you how much we love your small claims question of the day ! You are truly awesome , can you use this as your next one ? I also send it to your page at EZ Small Claims FB too ! Thank you
Jackie Anderson
Hello Jackie , Thank you for your #QuestionOfTheDayOnSmallClaimsCourt this is a great question for my #QuestionOfTheDayOnSmallClaimsCourt. I always love new questions I have not answered and this is one of them.
I am assuming you were contacted by email and made the transaction through email or first class mail ? In California if the defendant lives in another state and is not doing business in California like a DBA you will have to sue them in their home court ! I know it is a huge burden to travel but if you tried to file here it will be a true waste of money and time ! I will include a link from Nolo. com. I love this site and it may answer your questions in better details ! If you still have a question please inbox me
This link will explain about suing a defendant out of state. Please let me know if you have any more questions. I would be happy to explain your rights,d.cGU

If you have a #QOTD on #SmallClaimsCourt please message me and I will post it as my next #QuestionOfTheDaySmallClaimsCourt. I am one of the top small claims specialist and work for #EZSmallClaims
+EZ Small Claims
#QOTD #SKQOTD #SKQOTDSCC . Ask any questions on Small Claims court and I would be happy to answer them.

If you need to file a #SmallClaims please visit our website or call our office and our team will help you through the process. (909) 986-0883