Today’s Question of the day on Small Claims court comes from George Peters.
Hello SK, Can you tell me why its better to have you serve legal paperwork than the sheriff office? I like to know why you are better? Thank you and love your #QOTD, you rock!!!!!
Good question of the day George, and I would be more then happy to answer this for you! Process Serving is not an easy job, there are benefits’ with using us ( A private Process Server) or having the sheriff serve your legal documents . I will explain the cons and pros of having a licensed and bonded Process Server ( Like our company) serve your paperwork VS the sheriff office So below I will have a list of why it is better to have our office VS the sheriff’s office serve them. The choice is up to you, but we do everything we can to go above and beyond for our clients. .
Having the Sheriff serve your paperwork
– The cost is $40.00
– They wear a uniform
– Limited number of attempts on process serving
– They hold on to your legal documents and don’t serve it right away, and wait until they have a group of serves in that area .
– They will type a proof of service BUT WILL NOT FILE IT!
– If they cannot get it personally served, they will charge you again after the 3td attempt and you end up paying more.
-If they can NOT serve it after 3 attempts than your screwed and have to pay to have it reserved.
Having us / Private Process Server Serve Your Small Claims
– The cost is $65.00 for unlimited attempts on defendant if service is in southern California , $85.00 if Northern California
– Service go’s out within 48 hours ( In Southern California )
– We make every attempt to get your papers personally served and if we can’t than we will substitute serve your small claims * SUB SERVE IS LEGAL AND ALLOWED BY LAW ON A Small Claims Case
-We type and file the proof of service all for you. So we take care of all the hard work for you
– It is easier for us to get defendants served because we are incognito, so we blend in and get your papers served with all our recourses to get them serve
– We are not in a sheriff uniform
-We do not drive a police car
At EZ Small Claims/Yale Attorney Service we have very high standards for our Process Servers and we always go above and beyond for each of our clients. Its important to hire a company you trust and with being in business since February 1984 with over 32 years experience we treat each of our clients like family. We have very high standards of respect, honest, integrity for not just our process server but for everyone who is a part of EZ Small Claims team. Our mission is to help each of our clients from start to finish with the entire process. So if you are needed assistance for Small Claims, Court Running, Process Serving we are here for you! We have a 5 star rating for our service on our face book page, and on our Google+ page. Call us today at (909) 986-0883 or visit our website at www.ezsmallclaims.net
Do you have a Question Of The Day for me? Would you like to ask a question on Small Claims ? Than please send your #QOTD to SK and I will answer it in my SKQOTD on Small Claims Court. Please email your questions to my email address at:: email@example.com
and ask any questions you have on Small Claims Small Claims court and I will be happy to answer any question you have.
EZ Small Claims
Top Small Claims Specialist In Southern California
#EZSmallClaims #EZSmallClaimsSmallClaimsMadeEZ #MakeSureYourCallingOurNumberOrYouWillBeTakenAdvanageOf
#SmallClaimsHelp #SmallClaimsQuestions #FAQ #DocumentPreparationByAnLDL